Answers to common questions
Click on the appropriate link below:
(For other issues, contact us. For more detailed information, check our support pages.)
- Can I book a room for my child?
- What do I do in response to an error message?
- What are the limitations on the number of guests in a room?
- Should I expect a confirmation email after booking (or cancelling)?
- How far in advance can I make a reservation?
- If my plans change, how do I cancel a reservation?
- Can I modify the dates or room type online?
- Where do I log into my Member Account to manage my bookings?
- How do I fix problems with my Member Account?
- Can I use a debit card to guarantee or pay for my room?
- If I have special requests, how do I let the hotel know?
- I hear that during busy periods, hotels sometimes overbook – how can I be sure my reservation will be honored?
- Can I still be charged for a room if I cancel?
- Are there extra charges for using this service?