The Berkeley Hotel
1200 E. Cary Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Special Virginia Commonwealth University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The Berkeley Hotel offers uncompromising service and comfortable, gracious accommodations in arguably Richmond’s best location at 12th and Cary Streets NW, at the western edge of historic Shockoe Slip with its cobblestone streets and many dining and shopping opportunities just a few steps from the hotel. Richmond downtown’s financial district is adjacent to our east side and we are easy walking distance to VCU’s MCV Campus / VCU Medical Center at 0.7 mile, VCU Monroe Campus is only 1.1 mile while James River Canal Walk, Belle Isle, Brown’s Island, the State Capitol, and many other government buildings and tourist attractions are all within a block to 2 miles from the hotel. The Berkeley Hotel, Richmond VA also offers excellent dining and a variety of options to accommodate meetings, banquets, and other events.
We hope to welcome you in Richmond soon!
- 55 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Filipino