Linden Row Inn
100 East Franklin St.
Richmond, VA 23219
Special Virginia Commonwealth University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Linden Row Inn is a 70-room boutique historic hotel in the heart of Downtown Richmond located .4 miles from Virginia Commonwealth University. The hotel is comprised of seven row homes built in the mid-1800’s, and meticulously restored over the years. Linden Row was lovingly restored in 1988 as a full-service Inn by Historic Richmond Foundation. Most of the rooms are furnished with antiques from the middle and late 1800’s, and the hotel is proud to be featured on the National Register of Historic Places. The property features an onsite restaurant, Parterre, open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- 70 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Handicapped accessible
- Valet parking available
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and common areas
- Complimentary shuttle service to school organizations
- Parterre, open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with full bar
- Indoor heated pool
- Complimentary fitness center (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center (some services complimentary)
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets not permitted
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish