301 West Franklin Street
Richmond, VA 23230
Special Virginia Commonwealth University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Located just steps away from VCU, Graduate Hotel Richmond is bursting with local charm, including inspired design elements of the local tennis legend, Arthur Ashe, throughout the hotel.
Grab a bite to eat in the lobby café, Brookfield, or tap into your competitive side in the lobby-level game room, complete with a Shuffleboard, Pool Table and Ping Pong Table. Perched sixteen floors up, Graduate Hotel Richmond’s seasonal rooftop bar, Byrd House features a robust menu with views of VCU’s School of Business, School of Engineering, Monroe Park and more.
Guests can also enjoy a rooftop pool, fitness center located on the second-level, complimentary bike rentals and shuttle.
- 205 non-smoking guest rooms
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Handicapped accessible
- Valet parking available
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and common areas
- Complimentary shuttle service within 2 mile radius
- Brookfield Lobby Café
- Byrd House Roof-Top Bar (21 and over)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary bikes
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets permitted (no fee)
- Languages spoken: English