Warwick New York
65 W 54th St.
New York, NY 10019
Special Upper West Side rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Warwick New York, the iconic four-star hotel commissioned in 1926 by William Randolph Hearst, has famously hosted many different celebrities over the years as part of its glamorous history.
Conveniently located in the heart of the City, the hotel Warwick New York is within walking distance of all the greatest Midtown Manhattan attractions such as Time Square, Radio City Music Hall, the Rockefeller Plaza, Central Park, The Museum of Modern Art (MoMa), Broadway theaters and the classic 5th avenue high end shopping.
- 426 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms
- Complimentary continental breakfast buffet
- Murals on 54 serving breakfast
- Randolph Restaurant offering lunch, dinner, and drinks
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets not permitted
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French