Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
1300 Tuyuna Trail
Albuquerque, NM 87004
Special University of New Mexico rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Step into the sacred lands of Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa to experience a resort like none other. Situated between Santa Fe and Albuquerque at the base of the Sandia Mountains, our New Mexico resort reflects the rich history of the Tamayame. Luxurious pueblo-style guest rooms showcase traditional designs created with natural materials, along with the modern comforts and pampering amenities.
Enjoy a fascinating combination of old and new in the endless activities at this Santa Ana Pueblo hotel – relax in our soothing spa, play golf on our nationally-ranked course, take a thrilling hot-air balloon ride, go for a horseback ride, or immerse yourself in the lifestyle of our gracious hosts. From memorable conventions to incredible family vacations, you’ll find our New Mexico hotel and resort a unique adventure to treasure.
- 350 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary parking
- Valet parking available
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Business center
- 24-hour fitness center
- Full-service spa and salon
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Fine dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Languages spoken by staff: English and Spanish