Candlewood Suites Albuquerque Midtown
3025 Menaul Boulevard NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Special University of New Mexico rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque Midtown is a mid-scale, all suite residential style property. Our hotel offers a selection of studio and one-bedroom suites, ideal for business and leisure travelers. Candlewood Suites is newly renovated offering modern suite designs, fresh colors, textures and functional spaces created to meet the needs of our guests. Each suite is complete with a fully equipped kitchen, full size refrigerator, dishwasher, 2-burner range top, microwave, one queen size bed and large functional work space.
Candlewood Suites is located in the heart of Albuquerque with easy access to I-25 and I-40. Just 2.5 miles from UNM, 6 miles from the Albuquerque International Sunport, 2.3 miles from Coronado Shopping Center and ABQ Uptown. Enjoy the convenience of several restaurants and grocery stores all within walking distance of the hotel.
We love giving our guests all the essentials they need for a home-like stay at a great value. We give our guests the room they need to be themselves but are always on hand when needed. We look forward to welcoming you to the Candlewood Family where we make life away from home a little easier.
- 123 guest suites, non-smoking available
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and 2-burner range top in all suites
- 37″ flat screen televisions with cable channels and HBO™
- Large work desk with adjustable chair
- Sealy Posturepedic® queen size beds
- Complimentary parking
- 24-hour fitness center
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Complimentary self-service laundry facility
- Same-day valet laundry service
- Gazebo and BBQ grill
- Candlewood Cupboard – 24-hour convenience store
- Easy access to city jogging and biking trails
- Member of the Albuquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce and the American Indian Chamber of Commerce of New Mexico
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish