The Westin Houston Medical Center
1709 Dryden Road
Houston, TX 77030
Special University of Houston rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Known as an avant-garde architectural icon, the Westin Houston Medical Center offers a luxurious retreat amid the innovation and breakthrough advancements of the Texas Medical Center and award-winning Houston Museum District. The newly renovated historic landmark welcomes guests into a stunning pavilion with a serene atmosphere of nature-inspired aesthetics, grand skylights and outdoor spaces with magnificent views overlooking the dramatic downtown Houston skyline. Create memorable meetings, events and weddings in Houston, with over 17,000 sqft of event space, 273 luxurious Queen and King rooms and 26 suites, including the Extended Stay King and Presidential suites. The hotel is surrounded by globally acclaimed healthcare and educational institutions including Baylor, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston Methodist, Memorial Hermann, and MD Anderson Cancer Center. Explore the best of Houston with easy access to the METRORail with direct lines to NRG park and more.
- 273 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary internet access in common areas
- Complimentary shuttle service to school organization
- Outdoor heated pool
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Self-serve and valet laundry service available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Tagalog, Arabic, and Hindu