Avon Old Farms Hotel
279 Avon Mountain Road
Avon, CT 06001
Special University of Hartford rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Avon Old Farms Hotel is located in the beautiful town of Avon, 6 miles from the University of Hartford campus. Embodying the relaxed charm and beauty of the Farmington River Valley, Avon Old Farms Hotel puts you in touch with the natural environment ensuring comfort and convenience at every turn.
Our 156 well-appointed guest rooms resonate classic charm with two- or four-poster beds, yet are updated with modern amenities including complimentary wireless high-speed Internet and plush down feather beds and comforters. Complimentary hotel services include continental breakfast, convenient parking, and use of our 24-hour fitness center and outdoor pool. Our hotel shuttle service offers complimentary round trip service to Bradley Airport as well as area attractions including the University of Hartford. Guests of Avon Old Farms Hotel enjoy the award-winning and stunning Seasons Restaurant and Tap Room serving inspired innovative American cuisine.
- 156 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary shuttle service to Bradley International Airport and the university
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary newspaper
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor heated seasonal swimming pool
- Seasons Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night snacks & cocktails and Sunday brunch
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- 100% cotton bedding and feather-top mattresses
- Flat screen televisions
- iPod docking station
- Languages spoken: English