Historic Inns of Annapolis
58 State Circle
Annapolis, MD 21401
Special U.S. Naval Academy rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Set in the charming historic district of downtown Annapolis, our family of three historic hotels is steps from the Maryland State House and within walking distance of the Rams Head concert venue, US Naval Academy, and the beautiful Annapolis waterfront. Stroll the quaint brick streets and discover a capital city steeped in American history. Visit the waterfront, lined with some of the best seafood restaurants on the coast and charming souvenir shops.
Explore 18th century buildings and grand mansions that once housed America’s Founding Fathers. Experience a myriad of fun city and harbor tours that offer a fascinating look into 400 years of maritime history where you can sail, kayak, and boat along the bay. Learn the political legacy of Annapolis with a tour of the oldest state house in the country situated just across the street, or tour the United States Naval Academy located not more than a 8 minute walk from our front door. Experience the historic places where famous statesman, governors, and presidents have stayed over the past 300 years.
- 124 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Hypoallergenic rooms available
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- In-room coffee
- Treaty of Paris serving breakfast, dinner
- Drummer’s Lot Pub serving dinner, cocktails
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Valet laundry service available
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Languages spoken: English