317 Baronne Street
New Orleans, LA 70112
Special Tulane University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
NOPSI Hotel, New Orleans welcomes guests with a magnetic elegance and dynamic vibe that reflects the spirit and energy of the city.
NOPSI, which stands for New Orleans Public Service Inc., is in the former headquarters of the city’s power and transportation company. It is conveniently located in the heart of New Orleans’ bustling Central Business District– just 4 miles away from Tulane’s campus.
Step into true elegance at the timeless lobby bar & patio, Henry’s Gin Bar, enjoy dishes that honor our hard-working Gulf Coast fishermen and farmers at the signature restaurant, Public Service, or relax at the shimmering rooftop pool & bar, Above the Grid.
- 217 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Mini-bar, refrigerator, safe in every room
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary newspaper
- Seasonal outdoor rooftop swimming pool
- Public Service serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, weekend brunch
- Henry’s Gin Bar serving light fare and cocktails
- Above the Grid serving light fare and cocktails
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Valet laundry service available
- Pet permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French