Bienville House Hotel
320 Decatur Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Special Tulane University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
In the heart of the French Quarter, easily accessible to Tulane within minutes by street car or taxi, and 25 minutes from the airport, The Bienville House has all the charm and elegance of a French Quarter manor. A flagstone courtyard surrounds a crystal blue pool, wrought iron balconies grace many guest rooms, four welcoming sun decks invite you to relax and drink in the flavor of this most European of cities.
Our guests enjoy our free Continental breakfast daily. Bienville House also offers Iris restaurant and lounge for lunch, dinner, specialty cocktails and room service.
At the Bienville House guests will also find themselves in the midst of elegant antique shops, late-night jazz clubs, world-renowned restaurants, centuries-old historic buildings, museums, voodoo shops and more. The Bienville House Hotel is just blocks from the 24 hour excitement of Bourbon Street, and the world class antiques and art galleries of Royal Street.
- 83 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Complimentary Continental breakfast
- Complimentary in-room wireless high-speed internet access
- Complimentary high-speed internet access throughout hotel
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Handicapped accessible – ADA Compliant guest rooms and facilities
- Outdoor, heated, salt water swimming pool
- Poolside courtyard offers lush tranquility
- Daily newspaper
- Gilchrest & Soames designer toiletries
- On-Demand in-room movies and games
- Telephone with voicemail
- In-room coffee makers, hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Sharper Image alarm clock with iPod dock
- Luxury robes
- In-room laptop safe
- Access to nearby fitness center
- Access to nearby business center
- Valet parking (fee applies)
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Meeting facilities
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Languages spoken: English