The Revolution Hotel
40 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116
Special Tufts University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Located at the intersection of Berkley and Appleton Streets in the heart of Boston’s South End, The Revolution Hotel is located 6 miles from Tufts University. Catering to creatives who dream big and sleep small, The Revolution Hotel offers a variety of room types. Most are compact by design and all guest rooms come equipped with plush beds, super-fast complimentary Wi-Fi, an in-room safe, charging stations, TV, telephone, ample storage, and Provenance Signature amenities.
The Revolution Hotel offers a co-working space for the community’s creative set and a home base for travelers at rates that cannot be beat on a variety of room types smartly designed with modern, urban explorers in mind. The hotel draws inspiration from Boston’s rich history of innovators thought leaders and risk takers that have helped shape the modern world. Interpretive art, stunning sculptures, and clever design cues speak to the notion of Boston ‘firsts’ – a common thread weaved throughout the guest experience.
- 177 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Coffee Café serving breakfast, lunch
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Valet laundry service available
- Complimentary access to Conspire Co-Working Space
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Chinese