Hotel AKA Back Bay
154 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116
Special Tufts University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Formerly the Loews Boston Hotel, Hotel AKA Back Bay offers a sophisticated retreat in a stately limestone building near Copley Square, Newbury Street and Boston Public Garden. Surrounded by classic architecture juxtaposed with modern décor, you’ll enjoy premium accommodations with the cosmopolitan culture of Back Bay right outside your door. New England charm abounds throughout the elegant guest rooms and suites, while lifestyle amenities such as a lively restaurant and state-of-the art fitness center make it easy to settle into life in one of Boston’s most desirable locales. Our attentive guest services team is available to provide local recommendations, help with special requests and ensure your stay with us is memorable.
A nod to the building’s storied past as the Boston Police Headquarters, Precinct Kitchen + Bar displays antique photos of the force, a historic backdrop to enjoy a menu of classic American dishes and New England seafood specialties. The hotel’s elegant conference and event spaces take their names from heroic officers of their time, adding to a uniquely museum-like experience.
- 225 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Valet parking available
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Precinct Kitchen + Bar offering breakfast, lunch, dinner, weekend brunch, and bar service
- 24-hour coffee, tea, hot chocolate and mochaccino served in the Apothecary
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Valet laundry and shoe shine service available
- Meeting and event space available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish