363 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Special Tufts University – Business rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The Beechwood Hotel has a convenient location: nestled in a private park-like setting across from the University of Massachusetts Medical Center; 5 minutes from downtown Worcester; and within easy access of all major routes leading to Worcester.
The Beechwood Hotel is the only AAA Four Diamond hotel in Central MA and is host to VIPs, including entertainment stars, who come into Worcester. The Beechwood specializes in unparalleled service, providing every guest with a memorable experience. We offer 73 executive level rooms and junior suites, some with fireplaces.
Ceres Bistro is a farm to table restaurant serving Azaluna eggs. The restaurant features indoor and outdoor dining, with a total of 300 seats. It features a private dining room for up to 30, an executive board room for up to 35, and a beautiful outdoor pavilion for summer activities.
The Beechwood Hotel is the preferred destination for guests who demand and expect nothing less than the best!
- 73 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet access in guest rooms
- Complimentary wireless internet access in common areas
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary executive Continental breakfast
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary phone calls and faxes within the US
- Gift shop
- Express check-out
- Fitness room
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish