The Simsbury Inn
397 Hopmeadow Street
Simsbury, CT 06070
Special Trinity College rates available
Rates subject to availability.
In the middle of historic Simsbury, The Simsbury Inn is Central Connecticut’s premier hotel. A combination of country elegance and corporate hospitality creates an impressive experience for tourists and seasonal business travelers alike. The Hotel is approximately 12 miles from Trinity College.
The Simsbury Inn has 98 guest rooms individually designed for comfort with room amenities including Belgian cotton, down feather comforters, down pillows, mini refrigerators, coffee makers, charge ports, and safes.
The Simsbury Inn offers dining and fabulous Sunday brunches at Evergreens Restaurant, casual fare at Twigs’ Lounge, cozy country breakfast at the Nutmeg Café, and seasonal outdoor dining. Guests can enjoy an indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, and health club.
To enhance the pleasure of each guest stay The Simsbury Inn’s offers complimentary Continental breakfast, 24 hour coffee bar, Wi-fi, parking, business center, pre-scheduled van transportation to & from Bradley International Airport to include local businesses, and a free bike rental program, seasonally.
- 98 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary shuttle service to Bradley International Airport, Union Train Station and Trinity
- Complimentary Continental breakfast buffet
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Complimentary fitness center
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Evergreen’s Restaurant serving dinner and Sunday brunch
- Twigs’ Lounge offering lunch, dinner, bar service
- Nutmeg Café serving breakfast
- Complimentary guest laundry facilities; valet laundry service available
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish