Hampton Inn Charleston Historic District
345 Meeting Street
Charleston, SC 29403
Special The Citadel rates available
Rates subject to availability.
At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District experience Southern hospitality, antebellum architecture, and the unique shops of the historic district right outside our front door. We’re adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation’s oldest museum. Enjoy easy access to the Gibbes Museum of Art and the Children’s Museum from our hotel in Charleston, SC. Discover Charleston’s historic neighborhoods with walking tours, ghost tours, or carriage rides. Explore South Carolina 18th century plantations, churches, and the city market.
Experience the warm atmosphere and friendly staff of our Charleston, SC hotel in Charleston’s Historic District. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast and choose from hot and cold selections every day. If you’re in a hurry, grab a free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag, available Monday through Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Check emails with free internet access throughout the hotel and take advantage of the services offered in the business center. After a busy day of sightseeing, retreat to one of our 170 hotel guest rooms to rest in a clean and fresh Hampton bed®.
- 170 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool
- Valet laundry service available
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish