The Boxer Hotel
107 Merrimac Street
Boston, MA 02114
Special Suffolk University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The Boxer Hotel sits in the heart of downtown Boston, just 0.4 miles to the Suffolk University campus which is an easy 10 minute walk or 5 minute taxi/Uber ride from the hotel. After a day exploring the city, settle in for the night in one of our 80 stylish guest rooms overlooking downtown Boston. The Boxer’s hotel rooms & suites celebrate downtown Boston’s historic architecture, with the unique triangular structure of the Flatiron Building providing a new and different experience in each room. All guest rooms are furnished with an iHome, Keurig coffee maker, 32” flat screen televisions, L’Occitane bath products, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
We offer in-room dining, an on-site fitness center, Boxer bicycles to explore the neighborhood, and valet parking. You can also experience the flavors of New England at Bulfinch Social, our modern brasserie located on the lobby level of The Boxer. Blending rustic styles with an urbane touch, the restaurant creates a sophisticated, yet cozy atmosphere. The menu consists of seasonal ingredients and local comfort foods. Join us for a hearty breakfast or have dinner and cocktails before heading to over to Suffolk University.
- 80 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Valet parking available (fee applies)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Bulfinch Social serving breakfast, dinner, cocktails
- In-room bottled water
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- Unlimited access to fitness club and pool at Charles River Park
- Use of Boxer bicycles
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Valet laundry service available
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Languages spoken: English