Club Quarters Hotel, Boston, Faneuil Hall
161 Devonshire St
Boston, MA 02110
Special Suffolk University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Uniquely situated at the center of downtown Boston and its Financial District, Club Quarters Boston boasts walking-distance proximity to the waterfront, Government Center, and the city’s famed North End. Housed in the Compton Building – which appears on the National Register of Historic Places – history buffs will appreciate being just a stone’s throw from Post Office Square, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston Common, and the must-experience Freedom Trail. Suffolk University is less than 10 minute walk from our Hotel.
- 178 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Our onsite restaurant Elephant and Castle serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fitness center (limited hours)
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets not permitted
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish