Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina
1 Goat Island
Newport, RI 02840
Special Salve Regina University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Situated on Goat Island and surrounded by Narragansett Bay, Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina offers the seclusion of a private island yet is just a jaunt from the shops and eateries of downtown Newport. Our waterfront resort is centrally located to the area’s abundant attractions and activities, which include landmark mansions, museums, vineyards, golf courses, beaches, state parks, scenic walks, and cruises.
Gurney’s is located 2.5 miles from the campus of Salve Regina University. We offer our guests a complimentary shuttle service that runs every 30 minutes as well as bicycles, in room Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, business center, and fitness center.
- 257 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms
- Hotel shuttle service to Salve Regina
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Seasonal outdoor saltwater pool
- Scarpetta serving dinner
- The Pineapple club serving lunch and dinner (seasonally, weather permitting)
- The Regent Lounge serving dinner
- Corso Coffee serving coffee, tea, grab-and-go sandwiches and salads, pastries, gelato
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Valet laundry service available
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, Italian