11 Dorrance Street
Providence, RI 02903
Special Rhode Island School of Design rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Built in 1922, this landmark locale is bursting with old-school charm. Look up for a view of the lobby’s original ornate ceiling and famed glass-and-brass elevator. Throughout, layers of plaid, tweed and leather provide a healthy dose of post-grad bachelor pad. Mix in some laughs from locals and alums (there’s something about those Farrelly brothers) and you get a hotel with as much humor as history.
Located in the center of downtown, Graduate Providence is an unmatched setting for weddings, reunions and other celebrations. The historic venue boasts a whopping 18,000 square feet of event space (hello, Grand Ballroom!) and is close to the Rhode Island School of Design campus.
- 294 guest non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Poindexter Coffee Shop open daily for breakfast and lunch
- Reiners Restaurant and Lounge open daily for dinner
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Refrigerator, coffee maker, HDTV, docking station, safe in every room
- Malin + Goetz toiletries
- Pets permitted
- Languages spoken: English