122 Fountain Street
Providence, RI 02903
Special Rhode Island School of Design – Business rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Built around the history and culture of Providence, The Dean is a hotel that values collaboration with our neighbors. Filled with custom furniture, craftwork from local purveyors and found objects from Europe and beyond, The Dean revels in the details. This historical building has been elegantly transformed into a 52-room hotel in the heart of the Providence’s Downcity historic district.
- 52 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Pet friendly (no fee)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Faust serving dinner, cocktails, weekend brunch
- Boombox serving cocktails in Providene’s only karaoke lounge
- Bolt Coffee serving coffee and specialty drinks
- The Magdelenae Room serving cocktails
- 24-hour business center
- Valet laundry service available
- Languages spoken: English