85 Smith Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Special NYU Tandon rates available
Rates subject to availability.
A short trip across the East River from Manhattan, Brooklyn is exploding with hipster bars, Michelin-starred restaurants and chic boutiques. Located at the nexus of four neighborhoods — Downtown, Boerum Hill, Cobble Hill and Carroll Gardens — the four-story NU Hotel makes a great base for exploring both boroughs on a dime.
NU Hotel has 93 sleek rooms with playful touches (chalkboards, hammocks in Urban Suites), a pint-size lobby bar and rotating works of art. Close to the borough’s namesake bridge and a short subway ride from Manhattan, NU lets you burn the candle at both ends, but not a hole in your wallet.
NU is a five minute walk from NYU Tandon School of Engineering, and a fifteen minute ride from the Manhattan campus. Our rates include breakfast and wi-fi access and we offer an NYU student discount of 20% (open to visiting parents too!).
- 93 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary Continental breakfast buffet
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary local calls and faxes
- Complimentary loaner iPads upon request
- Complimentary bicycles upon request
- In-room safe, ironing board, mini fridge and hairdryers
- Microwaves available upon request
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French