DoubleTree by Hilton London West End
92 Southampton Row
London WC1B 4BH
Special NYU London rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Historic charm meets modern elegance at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London – West End. Originally built in 1911, this central London hotel is housed in a listed building with a stunning Edwardian façade.
Our convenient location is just a five minute walk from Holborn and Russell Square Station, which runs the Central and Piccadilly Lines and offers direct access to Heathrow Airport. Discover a multitude of iconic London landmarks and areas nearby including the British Museum, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Covent Garden, Regent Street, Soho, Hyde Park and Oxford Street.
- 226 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Video phone with messaging
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Concierge desk
- Valet laundry service available
- Complimentary breakfast buffet
- Restaurant 92 serving afternoon tea and dinner
- Bar 92 serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails
- Room service
- Baggage storage
- Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, German, German, Arabic, Romanian