The Plaza Hotel
768 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10019
Special New York University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Since its inception in 1907, The Plaza has set the standard for luxury in the heart of one of the world’s preeminent destinations. Located between the fabled Central Park and fashionable Fifth Avenue, The Plaza is located within a short walking distance from the finest shopping and cultural attractions.
Accommodations at The Plaza offer old world elegance with a contemporary spirit. The Legacy Suites, reflective of an Upper Eastside residence, are complimented by attentive and personalized service. The Palm Court is The Plaza’s most iconic venue serves afternoon tea and evening cocktails, while the Todd English Food Hall offers a wide variety of cuisines, from seafood to pastas to American favorites. Enjoy the Champagne Bar serving the world’s finest wines, champagnes, and other indulgences, while overlooking the famous Pulitzer Fountain. The Rose Club delivers an array of signature cocktails and lighter fare in a classic, bespoke setting.
The Plaza Hotel is an excellent hotel for travelers visiting New York University.
- 282 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- The Palm Court serving breakfast, afternoon tea, evening light fare and cocktails
- The Todd English Food Hall serving lunch, dinner, weekend brunch
- The Champagne Bar serving light fare and cocktails
- The Rose Club serving light fare and cocktails
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Guerlain Spa – a full-service spa
- Valet laundry service available
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Japanese