246 Spring Street
New York, NY 10018
Special New York University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
As the only Five-Diamond property in New York City’s SoHo neighborhood, the 46-story, 391-room hotel features spacious guest rooms and suites with floor-to-ceiling windows, providing unrivaled views of the city’s spectacular skyline and the Hudson River.
With just 12 rooms per floor, the hotel has an intimate ambiance of sophistication and indulgence. Guests can enjoy our signature restaurant, Spring & Varick; cocktail bar, Mr. Jones; and the seasonal poolside Bar d’Eau featuring light fare and cocktails. The Spa with its two levels of pampering services, provides New York its only authentic luxury Turkish hammams.
The Dominick joins only two other premier hotels in New York City that have been accepted into membership of Preferred Hotels & Resorts’ prestigious Legend Collection. The Dominick is located where SoHo meets TriBeCa and the West Village, a short distance from NYU.
- 391 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- In-room wireless internet access (fee applies)
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Spring & Varick serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Mr. Jones serving light fare, cocktails
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Seasonal outdoor swimming pool
- Bar d’Eau serving lunch, dinner poolside, seasonally
- Full-service spa
- Valet laundry service, suit pressing, shoe shine
- Languages spoken: English and more than 30 other languages spoken fluently