231 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10013
Special New York University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Located in SoHo just north of Tribeca, Arlo SoHo offers thoughtfully designed micro guest rooms that combine flexible, modern furniture with efficient storage spaces and a range of playful touches. Rooms come with an array of bed types and views (and in some cases, even a large outdoor terrace), plus all the amenities you need to make it your home base in the city.
At Arlo SoHo you’ll find first-rate food and drink and a great neighborhood scene. Locals and guests mingle over cocktails at the lobby-level Arlo Lobby Bar, or compare notes as they create custom meals at Harold’s. The Rooftop Bar at Arlo SoHo draws in patrons of all stripes with its awesome views of downtown, and those looking for a quick bite or coffee can find it in our 24-hour Bodega.
- 325 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Complimentary wine hour
- Harold’s serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 24-hour Bodega offering grab and go food items
- Arlo Lobby Bar offering light fare and drinks
- Arlo Roof Top offering drinks and light fare (seasonal)
- Eco-friendly Water Box upon arrival
- Fitness classes and on-site activities
- Access to Arlo Bicycles
- Valet laundry service
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin