Historic Hotel Bethlehem
437 Main Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Special Moravian University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Named #2 Historic Hotel in the US by USA today, we combine world class accommodations and gracious hospitality. Located on one of the Top 10 Main Streets in the country, our guests are just steps away from historic sites, museums, and unique shops.
Experience world-class service, charming guest accommodations, elegantly appointed lobby and common areas, and award winning cuisine. Our elegantly restored guest rooms and suites are all packed with amenities, with spectacular views of Historic Moravian Bethlehem, a National Historic Landmark District, Downtown Bethlehem’s Main Street or the iconic Bethlehem star on the mountain. We proudly continue the tradition of Bethlehem hospitality.
- 125 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Discounted parking available onsite
- Complimentary shuttle to airport
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Complimentary fitness center
- Tap Room Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1741 on the Terrace serving dinner
- Valet laundry service available
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Lebanese