The Palmetto Hotel
194 East Bay St
Charleston, SC 29401
Special Medical University of South Carolina rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The Palmetto is Charleston’s newest, luxury boutique hotel and prides itself on providing a deeply authentic Charleston experience.
Situated in the historic district, within touching distance of the city’s finest restaurants and bars, our boutique hotel captures the essence of Charleston’s vibrant culture. The following amenities and inclusions are graciously extended as a courtesy throughout your stay with us: complimentary breakfast for 2 daily, Wi-Fi, hotel bicycles, Bamford toiletries, custom-embroidered robes, plush slippers, and Nespresso machines in all guestrooms.
Guests will find themselves immersed in a warm and inviting atmosphere from the moment they step through the doors. The décor references the city at every turn, with historic black-and-white party pics and classic antiques reinvented through custom upholstery depicting iconic Lowcountry destinations.
Beautifully appointed guest rooms offer artful design and luxury touches to ensure an elevated experience without missing the comforts of home.
- 45 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Valet parking available
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Complimentary expanded continental breakfast buffet
- Lobby Bar offering full beverage menu and featured appetizers/small plates
- in-room Nespresso machine
- Custom-embroidered robes and plush slippers
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, French