101 West Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Special Maryland Institute College of Art rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Revival Baltimore is a luxury art-centric boutique hotel located in Mt. Vernon Neighborhood. We are only 1 mile to MICA. We embrace the history and charm of Baltimore throughout the hotel. Being one with the community, we strive to create opportunities to celebrate the joy of life with our top-notch guest services.
Overlooking downtown Baltimore’s historic Mount Vernon neighborhood sits Topside, a buzzing rooftop restaurant and garden bar, celebrating the Chesapeake Bay and all of its bounty. Topside features a menu flowing with fresh-from-the-sea dishes to be paired with a rotating selection of craft beers. Topside emphasizes unique beers, with 13 taps and more than 60 bottles and cans, as an ode to the strength of the Maryland craft beer movement. Home to locals and travelers for lively group happy hours, weekend brunches, and intimate date nights, Topside is host to good times with great company.
- 107 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Jonathan Adler bath amenities
- In-room mini-fridge, hand-held steamer, safe
- Concierge service
- Topside serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- B-Side Lounge and Karaoke serving small bites, cocktails
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- 3 private karaoke rooms
- Valet laundry service available
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Earn World of Hyatt points
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish