Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore at the Johns Hopkins Medical Campus
800 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21205
Special Maryland Institute College of Art rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Set a pace that suits you at Residence Inn by Marriott. Whether you are with us for a few days, a few weeks, or a few months, your daily routine matters.
You’ll thrive at Residence Inn with the conveniences you need, like spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with separate living and sleeping areas, fully equipped kitchen ready for your favorite cuisine, and complimentary grocery delivery service to your suite.
Savor our complimentary hot breakfast to start your mornings off right and enjoy complimentary Internet for connecting to work and the outside world. Our state of the art fitness center is available for strengthening your body and soul. Relax and unwind at our rooftop eatery, 16 on the Park, or in our lobby bar. We are located 3 miles from Maryland Institute College Art.
- 194 non-smoking guest suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Refrigerator and microwave in every room
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- 16 On the Park rooftop restaurant serving lunch, dinner, cocktails
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Complimentary grocery delivery service
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Self-serve and valet laundry available
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Languages spoken: English