Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Downtown Baltimore Inner Harbor
101 South President Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Special Maryland Institute College of Art rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The restored historic property was once home to the Baltimore Brewing Company and now features 155 guest rooms and suites. Enjoy amenities like complimentary full breakfast, free high speed wireless internet, fitness center, business center, laundry facilities, and an outdoor courtyard with a fire pit.
The hotel is located less than 3 miles away from Maryland Institute College of Art and is adjacent to Baltimore’s famed Inner Harbor waterfront area. Walking distance to the Baltimore Convention Center, Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium, restaurants of Little Italy, and plenty of shopping and dining. The Fairfield Inn & Suites is located close to every place you want to be or see in Baltimore.
- 155 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary full breakfast buffet
- Bluegrass Etc. serving dinner
- Complimentary fitness center
- Complimentary business center
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Outdoor courtyard with fire pit
- Self and valet parking (fee applies)
- Self-serve and valet laundry service available
- Languages spoken: English