Le Pavillon Hotel
833 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70112
Special Loyola University New Orleans rates available
Rates subject to availability.
For over 100 years, Le Pavillon Hotel has been proud to serve her guests as “the belle of New Orleans”. She offers her guests a taste of European grandeur and Old World style while providing all of the luxuries one would expect from a 4-star property, as well as some new luxuries you might not expect. Our signature night cap of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, served nightly in our grand lobby alongside ice-cold milk and hot chocolate, is a guest favorite.
Located in the heart of the Central Business District, Le Pavillon is only one block from the street car line that services Loyola University’s campus. Loyola may also be reached by a short 10 minute car or taxi ride. The hotel is located 13 miles from Louis Armstrong International Airport. The Airport Shuttle does the service the hotel at a cost of $20 per person and the average transportation time is 30-60 minutes. The charge for a taxi is $33 for one or two persons.
- 226 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Valet parking (fee applies)
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary business center
- On-site dining room serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Dry cleaning and shoe shine services
- Roof-top pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Covered cabanas
- On-site fitness center
- Famous nightly reception of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the grand lobby
- Complimentary internet access
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board, hair dryer, lighted make-up mirror
- Shawl-collared robe
- Languages spoken: English