Ace Hotel New Orleans
600 Carondelet Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Special Loyola University New Orleans rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Ace Hotel New Orleans sits on the corner of Carondelet and Lafayette streets in the Warehouse District of one of the best cities on Earth.
The Saint Charles Avenue Streetcar line that passes in front of Loyola University has a stop directly in front of Ace Hotel. Not only are we close to all of the downtown businesses where a student may want to find a job or internship, we’re close to up-and-coming art galleries and shopping, museums, cocktails, and just a jaunt to the classics of the French Quarter and the modernity of the burgeoning South Market District, a stone’s throw to many of New Orleans’ best gems like the Sports and Arts Districts, and just a bike ride to the lively Bywater and Marigny neighborhoods, as well as mystical nooks and corners you can explore on your own.
We have the best rooftop in the city, and is available to locals. Friends and family will spend your spare time lounging poolside. The amenities, and location make Ace the perfect hotel for Loyola students, parents and staff alike.
- 234 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Valet parking available
- In-room Smeg refrigerator, safe, iron/ironing board, bathrobe, mini bar, HDTV
- 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Business center
- Self-serve and valet laundry service
- Josephine Estelle serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, weekend brunch
- Seaworthy serving dinner, late night, weekend brunch
- Alto serving small plates for lunch and dinner
- Lobby Bar with late afternoon meal service
- Stumptown Coffee – full-service coffee shop
- 24-hour in-room dining
- 8,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish