Courtyard by Marriott Washington DC/US Capitol
1325 2nd Street NE
Washington DC, 20002
Special Howard University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Realize your potential at Courtyard Washington DC/U.S. Capitol. Our contemporary hotel near Union Station offers quick metro access to companies, museums, monuments and memorials in the nation’s capital. Walk to NoMa-Gallaudet U Metro station and visit the National Mall. Tour the Library of Congress and take a photo of the Reflecting Pool. When you return to our hotel in NoMa, DC, a refreshing cocktail awaits at our lobby bar, along with delicious American cuisine at The Bistro.
Maintain your momentum with corporate amenities that include free Wi-Fi, boardrooms and a 24-hour business center. At the end of the day, retire to a newly redesigned hotel room or suite, featuring a coffeemaker, safe, sofa bed, work desk and spacious sitting area. Recharge with premium movie channels on your flat-screen TV. Enjoy your downtime after a long day with your plush bed, cotton sheets and soundproof windows. Feel reenergized and ready for a new day at Courtyard Washington DC/U.S. Capitol.
- 218 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and common areas
- The Bistro, featuring Starbucks coffee, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- The Market, onsite sundry/convenience store
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- Self-serve laundry service available
- Valet parking available (fee applies)
- Event space, and meeting rooms with AV system
- No pets permitted
- Languages spoken: English