Capitol Hill Hotel
200 C Street SE
Washington, DC 20003
Special Howard University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The Capitol Hill Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the Capitol Hill Historic District, just a short walk away from Washington’s most important sites, including the Capitol, Library of Congress, US House of Representatives’ buildings and the National Mall. The hotel is a block away from the Metro, restaurants and bars, boutique shops, art galleries, and a few minutes from the Union Station.
Matched by distinct style and chic modernity, the boutique hotel offers 153 spacious and well-appointed guest rooms and more than 2,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces, everything you need whether for business or leisure, a quick getaway or an extended stay.
Take advantage of our University Rate and save 15% off our best available rate. At the Capitol Hill Hotel you will enjoy complimentary deluxe continental breakfast daily (or “grab and go” if you prefer), complimentary Wi-fi in all suites, use of our 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center, and an evening wine reception (Monday – Thursdays from 5-6pm).
- 153 non-smoking guest suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Kitchenette or kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker
- Safe deposit box
- iPod docking stations with Bluetooth
- Complimentary expanded Continental breakfast buffet
- Complimentary wine hour (Mon – Thu)
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Self-service and valet laundry service available
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Valet parking (fee applies)
- On-site ATM
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, Ukrainian, Amharic, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Polish, Russian, Bengali