Already have a Harvard Egencia Log on? To access the Harvard Egencia site, click here.
If you need to set up a Harvard Egencia account follow these instructions:
- Obtain your Egencia username by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com . Be sure to include your Full Name (that matches your ID) and Harvard e-mail address in the body of the e-mail.
Note: If you will be booking for other travelers, you will need to request a travel arranger account. Be sure to include the Full Names and e-mail addresses of the people you will be booking travel for in your request.
- Once your Egencia account has been established, you will receive an e-mail from Egencia with your username, password and instructions on getting started.
- Upon log in, you will be prompted to change your password. Once you have changed it click “Continue using Egencia”
- Click on the “Profile” link that at appears at the top of any page to add your preferences, frequent flyer numbers, home airport and other personal information.
- You can now book your travel in Egencia!
E-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5-8500, option 2.
Reservations and Technical Support:
Egencia agents are able to assist with bookings, traveler support-related questions and site and technical support related questions. Call 1-800-373-4979 for 24/7/365 assistance.
Please Note: Egencia is for the exclusive use of Harvard University employees. Non-employees may not obtain a log-in. The site is for business use only.