The St. Gregory Hotel
2033 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20036
Special Georgetown University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The St. Gregory Hotel is a boutique property occupying a coveted corner at the intersection of D.C.’s Dupont Circle, West End and Georgetown neighborhoods. From this unbeatable location, you’ll be ideally positioned to experience all of the capital city’s best restaurants, high-end shops, and just two miles from Georgetown University.
Blending thoughtful design and intuitive service, The St. Gregory Hotel excels at immersing guests in the rich culture of Washington, D.C. After a busy day, return to The St. Gregory Hotel for dinner at Tredici Enoteca — a chic Mediterranean restaurant and bar that functions as a sophisticated lounge for guests to mingle and unwind. The hotel rooms and suites provide guests the opportunity to rest and rejuvenate in modern, elegant comfort. The hotel’s penthouse floor creates an additional deluxe experience with balconied suites and city views. Other services and amenities include: premium Wi-Fi, morning lobby coffee and tea from 6-11 AM, nightly wine hour, in-room dining, 24-hour fitness center with Peloton bikes, business center, pet-friendly, valet parking, and PURE Allergy-Free Rooms.
- 156 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- In-room coffee and bottled water
- PURE allergy-free rooms
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center and discounts at local fitness studios
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Morning coffee service
- Evening wine hour
- Tredici Enoteca serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, weekend brunch
- Full-service bar
- Valet laundry service available
- Discount on Bird scooter rentals
- Concierge service
- Outdoor patio
- 3000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space available
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish