The River Inn
924 25th Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
Special Georgetown University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The River Inn is tucked away on a tree-lined street in Foggy Bottom, just a short walk from the National Mall. The River Inn strikes the perfect balance between relaxation and serenity while still pulsing to the heartbeat of the city.
We don’t over promise. With a stylish confidence, we present each guest with an experience that is personal and intimate. We fulfill a very important role – to make each guest feel like they have returned home. While this may mean something different to everyone, our guests share one common desire – to stay away from the ordinary, to experience a hotel as unique as our nation’s Capital.
In the neighborhood, within walking distance: Foggy Bottom & GWU Metro Station, The John F. Kennedy Center for Performing Arts, National Mall & Memorials, K&L Streets, Pennsylvania Avenue Corridors, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods.
Travel information: Union Station, 10 minutes; Reagan National Airport (DCA), 25 minutes; Dulles International (IAD), 45-60 minutes; Baltimore/Washington International (BWI), 55-75 minutes.
- 125 non-smoking guest suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee service
- Stock the Fridge program with Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods Market
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Self-serve and valet laundry service available
- Complimentary Priority bicycle use
- DISH+Drinks serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Tagalog, Indian