The Embassy Row Hotel
2015 Massachusetts Avenue
Washington, DC 20036
Special Georgetown University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
More than a treasured destination in the Nation’s capital, The Embassy Row Hotel offers enlightened travelers an opportunity to immerse themselves in D.C.’s diverse culture and Dupont Circle’s bustling, trend setting scene.
Beautiful, bright rooms and public spaces embody the heart and soul of Washington, D.C. Vivacious and beautifully decorated, the hotel boasts 8,000 square feet of event space, one of the city’s only rooftop bars and terraces, and stunning city views of Dupont Circle and Embassy Row.
For innovative dining, the Station Kitchen & Cocktails is more than a restaurant and bar; it’s a distinctive social experience with a passion for all things local featuring bottled cocktails and shared plates.
Just one block from the Dupont Circle Metro, and a few minutes from the Capitol, White House, National Mall, Smithsonian museums and Georgetown, this Dupont hotel attracts international travelers and global thinkers. This LGBT-friendly Dupont Circle hotel has a passion for the community and as a result, has forged meaningful partnerships you can experience firsthand. The Embassy Row Hotel stands ready to curate an authentic experience for you in the nation’s capital.
- 231 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- Foosball and ping pong tables
- Seasonal outdoor swimming pool
- 24-hour business center
- Valet laundry service
- One block from Dupont Circle Metro station
- Station Kitchen and Cocktails serving breakfast, dinner and cocktails
- Chef’s Pantry offering 24/7 sandwiches, snacks and beverages
- The Rooftop, open seasonally for dinner and cocktails
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary wireless internet access in public areas of hotel
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French