Park Hyatt Washington D.C.
1201 24th St NW
Washington, DC 20037
Special Georgetown University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Located in the West End, neighboring historic Georgetown and Embassy Row, Park Hyatt Washington D.C. puts you in the vibrant heart of America’s capital city and only minutes to the campus. The hotel’s unique design blends American craftsmanship and contemporary style and welcomes you to relax and rejuvenate in one of its bright and airy rooms, showcasing American art, soothing hues, and spa-inspired bathrooms. Suites offer a separate living room area, plush seating, and beautiful limestone bathrooms with a separate rain shower and deep soaking tub. Enjoy complimentary car service to the White House, CityCenterDC boutiques, and more.
- 220 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Handicapped accessible
- Valet parking available
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Michelin-distinguished full-service restaurant, Blue Duck Tavern, offering breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch on the weekends
- Renowned Tea Cellar, with more than 35 rare and vintage teas
- Indoor heated saltwater pool
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Valet laundry service available
- Intimate spa room with steam shower or in-room spa services
- Complimentary twice daily housekeeping services
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian, and many more