1770 Euclid Street NW
Washington, DC 20009
Special Georgetown University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Go beyond campus to discover more of Washington, DC. The LINE Hotel is a community effort by area chefs, artists, and cultural leaders. The LINE takes root in a 110-year-old historic church in the Adams Morgan neighborhood – a quick two miles from the Georgetown Campus.
At the LINE Hotel, explore DC’s food, art, and local scene with two acclaimed regional chefs at the helm of three restaurants and a coffee shop. Throughout the LINE, you’ll find 3000 original pieces of art from more than a dozen DC artists. In the lobby, a community podcasting network broadcasts live with programming from 30 local radio hosts.
- 220 residential-style guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Pet friendly (no fees)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- A Rake’s Progress serving dinner and weekend brunch
- Brothers and Sisters serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Spoken English serving dinner
- The Cup We All Race 4 serving coffee/tea, juices, pastries, sandwiches
- Room service
- 24-hour fitness center
- Fitness classes + personal training
- Overnight valet parking
- Valet laundry and dry cleaning service available
- Dozens of languages spoken including English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian