Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/Georgetown Area
2201 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
Special Georgetown University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
A 7-minute walk from Foggy Bottom Metro Station, this modern hotel is set 3 miles from Capitol Hill in downtown Washington’s West End district.
All rooms offer contemporary decor and custom-designed beds, along with 39-inch flat-screen TVs, free Wi-fi, microwaves and mini-fridges. Upgraded rooms add separate living areas with pull-out sofas and city views.
Cooked-to-order breakfast is available (fee), and there’s an on-site restaurant serving American bistro cuisine, as well as a 24/7 convenience store. Guests can also visit the rooftop pool and all-day fitness center. Additional amenities include flexible meeting space and a business center.
- 238 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Complimentary wired & wireless internet access in guest rooms and wireless throughout hotel
- Microwave, refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker in each room
- Seasonal outdoor heated pool
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Self-service and valet laundry service available
- Garden terrace
- 24-hour Pavilion Pantry offering snacks, drinks, travel essentials
- Cafe Deluxe serving breakfast, lunch, happy hour and dinner
- Room service
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish