Glover Park Hotel Georgetown
2505 Wisconsin Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20007
Special Georgetown University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Conveniently perched high along Wisconsin Avenue, take advantage of easy access to the nearby Georgetown University, Sibley Memorial and Georgetown hospitals, and the downtown business district.
Glover Park Hotel Georgetown has it all figured out and we are in close proximity to the best of what downtown DC has to offer. Perched on a hill with sweeping views of the Potomac River and the National Mall, the hotel pays homage to nearby Rock Creek Park. Urban intrigue melds seamlessly with quiet comfort in this serene retreat where crisp, attentive service meets down-to-earth luxury.
- 154 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Rooms with kitchenettes available
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Access to Urban Athletic Club
- Yoga mats in every room
- Complimentary use of bicycles
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Casolare serving dinner, in-room dining
- Valet laundry available
- Pet friendly (no fee)
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Hosted evening wine hour
- Languages spoken: English