West End part of The Georgetown Collection
1121 New Hampshire Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20037
Special George Washington University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Designed for the global traveler, West End part of The Georgetown Collection delivers a curated experience that blends residential style with modern luxury. As you settle into our boutique Washington DC hotel, you’ll find bespoke service, thoughtful amenities, and excellence even in the smallest details.
Located at the crossroads of the historic Georgetown, walk to George Washington University, vibrant Dupont Circle, and picturesque Foggy Bottom neighborhoods, the all-suites West End part of the Georgetown Collection hotel provides boutique, residential accommodations where you can socialize with diplomats, artists, and adventurers.
Visit every monument. Excel in every negotiation. Your goals are our purpose.
- 76 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet access in guest rooms and wireless throughout hotel
- Microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, hair dryer in every room
- Breakfast available by 1310 Kitchen
- Complimentary Julius Meinl coffee/espresso in lobby 24/7
- Complimentary access to off-site fitness center
- Valet laundry service available
- Languages spoken: English