Riggs Washington DC
900 F Street NW
Washington, DC 20004
Special George Mason University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Welcome to Riggs Washington DC!
To step inside our soaring entrance is to become a part of the past, present, and future of the Penn Quarter. Constructed in 1891 as a headquarters for Riggs National Bank, the landmark example of Richardson Romanesque architecture was known as the Bank of Presidents and resides at the intersection not just of 9th and F Street, but of American history.
Lore Group wanted to revive this iconic building, the last of its kind, for a new generation of travelers and open its doors to a burgeoning neighborhood. Locals and visitors alike are invited to relax into one of our 181 jewel-box rooms and suites, or sip on a globally influenced cocktail at the Silver Lyan bar. Gathering spaces fill the hotel, from the grand Café © Riggs to rooftop meetings and events spaces, the perfect place to take in sweeping views of this incredible city. Riggs Washington DC respects the building’s storied history, while establishing itself as a new kind of hospitality offering one that’s destined to become a DC classic.
- 181 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Valet parking available
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Cafe Riggs open for breakfast. lunch, and dinner
- Silver Lyan underground bar open Tue-Sun from 5pm until late
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Valet laundry service available
- Complimentary bike share during stay, based on availability
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French