The Fairfax at Embassy Row
2100 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20008
Rates subject to availability.
Conveniently located in the heart of DuPont Circle along the historical Embassy Row, The Fairfax is a celebration of Washington D.C. at its most distinctive.
Enjoy one of the 259 beautifully appointed sleeping rooms. Mix and mingle in The Sally, the cocktail-centric small-plates restaurant, and in the mornings or for lunch, stop in The Market for a grab and go bite. It is all about the convenience and ease at The Fairfax.
The Fairfax at Embassy Row is located two blocks from the Red Line’s DuPont Circle Metrorail for ease of access to DC landmarks, monuments, museums, and National Parks. Walk the neighborhood to experience the local galleries, architecture, or multi-cultural and award-winning restaurant scene, and much more.
- 259 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Complimentary wireless internet access in lobby
- The Sally serving small plates and cocktails
- The Market serving breakfast and lunch grab and go items
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- Valet services available
- Valet laundry service available
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Turkish, Amharic, Chinese