The DeBary Inn
265 Springfield Avenue
Summit, NJ 07901
Special Fairleigh Dickinson University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The DeBary Inn, built in 1880, is a boutique hotel in beautiful downtown Summit, just minutes from Fairleigh Dickinson University. It features many modern amenities such as central air conditioning, flat screen TVs, and free Wi-fi, within a historic setting.
Steps away from Summit’s train station, you can’t find a better located hotel in the area. Travel to FDU, Newark Airport, New York City, and major sports arenas quickly and easily whether it be via car or public transportation. Summit’s downtown offers many great shops and restaurants, making your stay at The DeBary Inn fun and enjoyable.
- 16 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary Continental breakfast buffet
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary passes to YMCA
- Coffee to go
- Complimentary bottled water
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Self-serve laundry service available
- Languages spoken: English