DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
1 Bigelow Square
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Special Duquesne University – Business rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown, where you’ll be greeted with a warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival. Located central to Pittsburgh’s business district and walking distance to PPG Paints Arena. Across the street is the “T” public transit train, where you can ride free downtown and to the North Shore, home to Heinz Field, PNC Park, and Rivers Casino.
Dine at the award-winning Bigelow Grille for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks, where a sustainable approach is taken toward every dish, with ingredients grown on-site or sourced locally whenever possible. This hotel in downtown Pittsburgh is home to more than 12,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space, host to productive meetings, blissful weddings and successful social events.
Boasting some of the largest suites in downtown Pittsburgh, you’ll find a spacious living room with sitting area and mini-fridge in each. Swim in the heated indoor pool, energize in the spacious fitness center, and enjoy enhanced Wi-Fi. Among Pittsburgh hotels, the DoubleTree has the best location, amenities, and services you can expect stay after stay.
- 342 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Bigelow Grille serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- In-room dining
- On-site convenience store
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Valet laundry service available
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, German, Farsi, Russian