Le Meridien Philadelphia
1421 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Special Drexel University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
A historic Philadelphia landmark with a modern design, Le Meridien Philadelphia is housed in a 10-story Georgian revival-style structure with intriguing historical flair, located in the heart of the city’s business district and less than one block from the Pennsylvania Convention Center and trains to the University. Our 202 guest rooms are appointed with chic design and display panoramic views of Love Park, City Hall and the Philadelphia Skyline.
Striking features and architectural detail awaken the eye, a skyline allows for the play of natural light to our 75-foot central atrium courtyard. The Amuse Brasserie, a restaurant and bar, highlights our lobby with graceful archways and classic woodwork. With over 5,500 sq ft of flexible meeting space our Ballroom, Library and breakout rooms are ideal for various meetings and events.
- 202 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- In-room laptop safe
- In-room wireless internet access (fee applies)
- 37″ LCD TV
- Separate seating areas with oversized work desk
- Single-cup Pod coffee service
- Complimentary newspaper
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center and complimentary access to SWEAT Gym
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Amuse Brasserie serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails
- Room service
- Valet parking available
- Valet laundry service available
- Concierge service
- Languages spoken: English